Are you someone who wants to challenge your skills with quantitative problems in combination with your software expertise? Do you love working with sophisticated mathematical models and leveraging state of the art technology to accelerate their performance? As a member of the Valuation Infrastructure Group you will be working on developing high-demand applications used for option valuation and risk management. You would stay on top of current and new technology as it relates to your role making an impactful contribution to the firm. On our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with multiple groups throughout the organization including quant, platform services, and operations teams. This role gives you the chance to work in a collaborative setting sharing your ideas, while also gaining knowledge from fellow teammates.
- Design and develop software components and frameworks
- Deliver and support software into the production environment in a timely and robust manner
- Collaborate with quants, traders and developers on other teams
- Partner with support teams to ensure that the software is easy to manage in a production environment
- Assist in developing requirements and propose solutions
- Analyze and tune performance of production applications
- 3+ years of development experience required in C++ (C++11)
- Experience with multi-threaded and distributed programming
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with numerical methods, parallel processing and/or GPU computing
- Experience with Python a plus
- Highly motivated to understand complicated workflows and produce high quality solutions
- A love of problem solving
- Strong analytic and design capabilities
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and are skilled in building collaborative relationships
- Technical curiosity in learning and maintaining technical acumen
- B.S. in Computer Science or related engineering fields
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.