Are you passionate about being a part of the Trading Industry? Do you crave being involved in critical decision-making that has direct and meaningful impact on an organization's daily performance? Are you tenacious in tracking down and solving issues?
You will be responsible for assisting traders with all administrative tasks and projects pertaining to the daily trading function. You will act as a liaison between our floor traders, brokers, other dealers and our clearing firm in order to ensure that trading and operations run smoothly. You will handle position reconciliation and maintain reports for trade positions. This role provides the opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic derivatives trading industry, and gives you exposure to many experienced trading professionals, as well as access to a first class in-house education department.
What you can expect:
- You will be introduced to options pricing, theory and trading strategy
- You will have the opportunity to participate in mock trading classes
- You will have direct interaction with our trading team in a dynamic market place
- There will be a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
What it takes for you to be successful:
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Excellent work ethic, keen attention to detail and team first attitude
- Strong quantitative and analytical skill set
- 3.0 GPA preferred