Are you looking to get started in your HR career? Are you an organized individual with a curiosity to learn the business from the ground up? Are you passionate about diving into multiple areas of HR? CTC is looking for an HR Coordinator to be part of our awesome team. You will have the opportunity to touch all facets of HR and work with bright and talented individuals to assist in growing your knowledge base.
In return, we can offer you a collaborative culture where integrity, employee growth and development, and teamwork are the norm. Our firm is focused on delivering exceptional results and continuous improvement. You will get to make meaningful contributions aligned with your strengths and career interests.
- Schedule interviews and book all travel arrangements for candidates
- Partner with the Campus Program Manager to schedule campus events, post jobs, and manage workflows in our recruiting system
- Plan all events and activities for CTC's Internship Program
- Handle the onboarding of new employees through our HRIS system
- Send email communication to the firm regarding all new hires
- Create interview schedules and send offer letters to candidates
- Administer pre-employment assessments for Campus Recruiting
- Handle HR requests in our procurement system and run expense reports
- Assist with the organization and scheduling of on-site training courses
- Support learning management system administration
- Prepare materials for in-house educators
- Support new hire orientation as needed
- Plan HCM events for the firm (e.g., Take your Kids to Work Day)
- Maintain personnel files
- You have 0-2 years of experience in administration or human resources
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Communication, Human Resources, or Business Management (preferred)
- You have experience using applicant tracking systems and/or talent relationship management software (Yello preferred)
- You are a highly organized and detail oriented individual
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to deal with multiple priorities
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status