Does your passion for coordination, facilitation, and collaboration make you an ideal program manager? Do you love collaborating with others to solve tough problems? Do you crave being involved in an initiative that has important impact on the future of an organization? Are you at your best when you are working with smart, talented people who are all working towards a common goal?
We are seeking a Program Manager to facilitate the running of our firm's learning program, CTC University. We are passionate about developing a dynamic, firm-wide learning discipline that provides a rewarding and engaging experience for our employees and propels us to innovate and evolve quickly enough to be at the leading edge in our industry. Your charter would be to help us bring this vision to life by defining concrete plans and driving those plans across the finish line.
In return, you are part of an exceptional culture where integrity, employee growth and development, and teamwork are the norm. The team is focused on delivering extraordinary results and continuous improvement. You make meaningful contributions, aligned with your strengths and your evolving career interests.
- Facilitate the implementation of the CTCU program and associated projects.
- Collaborate with the CTCU project team and senior level sponsors to define roadmaps for the short and long-term vision and a strategy to achieve it.
- Craft execution plans and openly negotiate timeline, scope, and resources across key business partners.
- Provide executive level status updates on an ongoing basis.
- Follow-up and communicate actively with project teams.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and execute the process with the internal legal, procurement, and accounting departments.
- Monitor the budget and elevate risks and issues as needed.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management with at least 5 years focused on Program Management.
- PMP certified and show competency running complex projects with significant C-Level interactions.
- Experience on projects within Learning and Development, Human Capital Management, and / or Training teams.
- A proven track record for producing successful plans, monitoring progress, and appropriately communicating status.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Visio, as well as experience with other Project Management tools.
- We believe in the team approach, and in this role, you act as a positive role model that focuses on what's best for the firm by building trust across various levels of the organization and with external partners.
- You are able to follow complex discussions and distill out key points and action items.
- You effectively prioritize tasks and decisions with a measured sense of urgency and efficiency.
- You are personally committed to, and actively work to continuously improve yourself.
- You clearly define problems and lead the facilitation of practical solutions and implementations.
WHO WE ARE
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.