Are you an experienced Accounts Payable professional with keen attention to detail who enjoys working with systems & people just as much as numbers? At CTC, we strive for continuous improvement in our regular activities and in meeting our long-term objectives. We are a dynamic and creative trading company looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to perform all functions related to accounts payable processing and administering our expense reporting system and corporate card programs. You should have equally strong accounting, people and systems skills. This role also requires a great teammate with excellent organizational skills, who works with a very high degree of accuracy. You will be coordinating with internal teams and external vendors to ensure data is accurate and deadlines are met.
Specific Responsibilities include
- Ensures all invoices input into financial systems are accurate, coded to the proper account and approved for payment.
- Review accounts payable reporting across financial systems to monitor transaction status and take action to resolve issues, when needed.
- Research & respond timely to all inquiries from vendors and internal staff as it relates to vendor invoices and payments.
- Administrator for the Concur expense reporting system and corporate card programs.
- Assists in vendor profile building and maintenance.
- Support the monthly close process, including preparation of accruals, review of aging reports, and reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Banking and payment processing back-up for US & UK entities.
- Assist in 1099 preparation.
- Participate in process improvement projects.
- Assist with annual audit and work with external audit team.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable and Expense Management Reporting experience
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with a sense of urgency and very high degree of accuracy
- Experienced with general ledger systems and comfortable learning new systems
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to see work through to completion
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.