Are you looking to get started in your HR career? Are you an organized individual with a curiosity to learn the business from the ground up? CTC is looking for a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to be part of our awesome team. You will have the opportunity to touch multiple facets of HR and work with forward-thinking and talented individuals to assist in growing your knowledge base.
In return, we can offer you a collaborative culture where integrity, employee growth and development, and teamwork are the norm. Our firm is focused on delivering exceptional results and continuous improvement. You will get to make meaningful contributions aligned with your strengths and career interests.
- Coordination of full-cycle recruiting; including approving job requisitions in the our ATS, scheduling both phone and onsite interviews, handle the administration of the background and drug test, and onboarding of new hires.
- Book all travel arrangements for candidates
- Plan events and activities for CTC's Internship Program
- Create and review offer letters
Learning and Development:
- Assist with the organization and scheduling of on-site training courses
- Support learning management system administration
- Prepare materials for in-house educators
- You have 0-5 years of experience in administration or human resources
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Communication, Human Resources, or Business Management (preferred)
- You have experience using applicant tracking systems and/or talent relationship management software.
- You are a highly organized and detail oriented individual
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability deal with multiple priorities
Who we are:
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team-oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.