Are you an organized individual with a keen sense of curiosity? Are you passionate about diving into multiple areas of HR? We are looking for a Human Capital Management Analyst to be part of our awesome team. You will have the opportunity to touch all facets of HR and work with forward-thinking and hardworking individuals to assist in growing your knowledge base.
In return, we can offer you a collaborative culture where integrity, employee growth and development, and teamwork are the norm. Our firm is focused on delivering exceptional results and continuous improvement. You will get to make meaningful contributions aligned with your strengths and career interests. Your main responsibilities will include benefits administration, new hire orientation, HRIS maintenance, and overseeing the department’s electronic file maintenance. The HCM Analyst will report to the Director of Human Capital Management.
- First point of contact for employees regarding benefits administration and questions.
- Work with third-party benefit administrators to oversee employee benefit programs, COBRA administration, FSA administration, and disability claims.
- Review enrollment reports and monthly billing statements to ensure their accuracy and follow up to correct any discrepancies.
- Administer the open enrollment process.
- Administer all leaves of absences, including Disability and FMLA.
- Coordinate 401(k) eligibility and enrollment for new employees quarterly.
- You will be responsible for maintaining employee records, including master file changes and work closely with the Payroll department on benefits deductions.
- Perform report writing and ad-hoc reporting as required. Design and distribute monthly, quarterly, year-end and ad-hoc reports required for Government Compliance (EEO-1 & ACA Reporting), 401(k),and HR Metrics (Turnover, Headcount).
- Facilitate employee onboarding activities.
- You will plan HCM events for the firm (e.g., Take your Kids to Work Day)
Required Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required.
- One to three years of benefits administration experience.
- You will have experience with HR systems, ideally Ulti Pro.
- You enjoy being a team player with strong communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Strong systems aptitude.
- MS Office Knowledge needed.
Who we are:
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.