Would you like to join a fast-growing, industry leading global technology firm? Would you enjoy working with extraordinary talent at a premiere player in the options trading industry? Do you enjoy recruiting top talent in the marketplace? If so, we encourage you to consider Chicago Trading Company.
Our Story—Chicago Trading Company (CTC)
CTC is a forward-thinking proprietary trading firm that helps the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industries’ most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment. We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry that makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
The Role—Contract Recruiter
We are seeking a Technology Recruiter to partner with the CTC Recruiting Team to find talent for our growing business. You will conduct full life-cycle recruiting for our businesses, including Trading, Technology, Quants and Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, future-ready Technology Firm.
What you will do at CTC:
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle from beginning to end for open roles across our business lines
- Meet with Hiring Managers to review job descriptions, salary requirements, the interview process
- Develop and implement talent sourcing strategies for each open position (e.g. referrals, networking, social media, applicant databases, job boards, agencies, etc.)
- Partner with Compensation to ensure the position is budgeted appropriately
- Work with team members to assess internal candidates
- Launch sourcing strategy to develop future candidate pipelines
- Review resumes, conduct initial screen and develop slate of candidates for consideration
- Manage the on-site interview process ensuring candidates have a successful introduction to CTC and the interviewing team
- Conduct/facilitate candidate debrief meetings with interviewers and hiring manager
- Make recommendations to hiring manager on final candidate selection
- Negotiate offer details in partnership with Compensation
- Present the offer to selected candidate in partnership with the Hiring Manager
- Close the search and decline candidates not selected
- Work with team members to ensure new hires experience a flawless orientation and on-boarding experience
- Maintain recruiting reporting for position and candidate status
Ideally, you will have:
- BA or BS degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in full-cycle Recruiting, IT experience preferred
- Strong drive for results and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated relationship building skills; ability to partner with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify, analyze, develop solutions
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making ability
- Effective communications skills—ability to present and write persuasively
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Applicant Tracking System experience required, Ultipro a plus
Why should you consider a career at CTC?
- Be part of a fast-growing, industry-leading global technology company
- Excellent growth potential
- Opportunity to work with and learn from forward-thinking leaders in our industry
- Collaborative, team environment that rewards contributions, innovative thinking, and solution-orientation
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including free breakfast and lunch (and healthy snacks of course!) as well as onsite biometric testing and fitness center membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.