Would you like to join a fast-growing, industry leading global technology firm? Would you enjoy working with extraordinary talent at a premiere player in the options trading industry? Do you enjoy searching for top talent in the marketplace? If so, we encourage you to consider Chicago Trading Company.
Our Story—Chicago Trading Company (CTC)
CTC is a forward-thinking proprietary trading firm that helps the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industries’ most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment. We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry that makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
The Role—Technical Sourcer
We are seeking a strategic, Technical Sourcer to partner with the CTC Recruiting Team to find talent for our growing business. You will actively search for qualified talent in the market using sourcing tools, technology, and proven strategies for the following business lines: Trading, Technology, Quants and Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter who wants to grow their career in a fast-paced, future-ready Technology Firm.
What you will do at CTC:
- Partner closely with our Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the business, hiring needs and ideal candidate profiles
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to source talent and build robust pipelines through active sourcing techniques, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive talent using research, internal networking, and direct outreach
- Use a consultative approach to understand our talent needs and uncovering new opportunities
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Leverage critical thinking and influencing to run a successful search process and deliver exceptional talent to business partners
- Lead meetings with Recruiters and the business to review pipelines
- Track pipeline data and provide updates
Ideally, you will have:
- BA or BS degree required
- Extensive Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- Able to confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Technology knowledge – we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have a solid understanding of Technology and IT roles and skill sets
- Detail-oriented, open, patient, and curious
- Familiarity with Ultipro or equivalent ATS experience as well as experience with CRMs
- Proven track record of using creative sourcing approaches without giving up
- Incredible work ethic and team-first mentality
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a talent's motivation, career goals, and interests
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and listening skills
Why should you consider a career at CTC?
- Be part of a fast-growing, industry-leading global technology company
- Excellent growth potential
- Opportunity to work with and learn from forward-thinking leaders in our industry
- Collaborative, team environment that rewards contributions, innovative thinking, and solution-orientation
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including free breakfast and lunch (and healthy snacks of course!) as well as onsite biometric testing and fitness center membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.