Are you energized by working in a fast paced and dynamic environment? Do you love supporting your team in an administrative capacity? Are you an organized individual with a curiosity to learn the business from the ground up? Would you like to work in a collaborative, team environment where you are rewarded as a team? If so, we encourage you to consider Chicago Trading Company.
Our Story—Chicago Trading Company (CTC)
CTC is a forward-thinking proprietary trading firm that helps the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment. We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry that makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
The Role---Recruiting Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced Contract Recruiting Coordinator to provide administrative support to our Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development teams. These teams require a highly organized and detailed oriented individual. This position will offer an outstanding opportunity to touch multiple facets of HR and work with forward-thinking and talented individuals to assist in growing your knowledge base.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT CTC:
Talent Acquisition Team (80%)
- Coordination and administrative support of full life-cycle recruiting; including approving job requisitions in our Applicant tracking system, scheduling both phone and onsite interviews, handling the administration of background checks, drugtests and onboarding of new hires.
- Book travel arrangements for candidates
- Coordination support of events and activities for CTC's Campus Recruiting Program
- Create and review offer letters; and more as assigned
Learning and Development Team (20%)
- Assist with the organization and scheduling of on-site training courses
- Support learning management system administration
- Prepare materials for in-house educators
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- You have at least 2 or more years of experience in an administrative capacity
- You are a highly organized and detail oriented individual
- You have heavy scheduling/calendaring experience, supporting multiple people
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability deal with multiple priorities
- You have solid systems experience and a willingness to learn new systems.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Communication, Human Resources, or Business Management (Preferred)
- You have experience coordinating events (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.