CTC is seeking a Quantitative Trader for our Underlying Market Making group. We are seeking to add an experienced systematic trader to our cross disciplinary team. Our team is responsible for the end to end development and execution of systematic trading strategies in futures products.
- Analyze market data and market microstructure
- Apply sophisticated statistical techniques and create tools
- Collaborate with developers on other teams
- Partner with support teams to ensure that the software is easy to manage in a production environment
- Assist in developing requirements and propose solutions
- 3+ years of systematic trading experience
- Strong proficiency and relevant work experience in C++ and Python
- Experience in linear algebra and statistics
- Experience with interacting with large datasets
- Highly motivated to understand complicated workflows and produce high quality solutions
- A love of problem solving
- B.S. or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.