Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Do you love thinking analytically? Do you enjoy using data and analytics tools to tell a compelling story? Are you excited about uncovering insights and value through your love for data mining? Are you naturally curious and won’t stop until you get to the root-causes of the business performance?
We are looking for a motivated finance professional with high analytical capacity, creativity, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills to join our Management Reporting team. As a Senior Analyst, you will work in a function that is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting and forecasting of revenue, operating expenses and related metrics. You will also play a key role in helping the team in designing the next generation of reporting, forecasting, analysis and reconciliation tools.
- Perform financial research and analysis and summarize findings for financial reviews with the CFO
- Develop prototypes for improvements to reporting process
- Design and build ad-hoc reports utilizing Excel and Tableau, as appropriate
- Collaborate with the middle office and accounting teams to improve data management; design processes to collect, clean, and transform data from several sources for purposes of analysis and stable reporting
- Assist with preparation of the quarterly financial statement package and other reports, as needed
- Assist with expense and headcount forecasting and planning process
- Work closely with Accounting, Middle Office and Technology Business Management to ensure reporting consistency across the finance groups
- Aid in the selection and design of a robust report delivery platform for end-users of financial information
- 5+ years experience in financial analysis with progressive work history
- Expert technical knowledge of financial statements, planning, and financial analysis processes
- Expert/Mastery level analytical and data transformation skills using MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of data modelling and relational database concepts, SQL a plus
- Strong report design & development skills required
- Great presentation skills with an ability to express quantitative concepts to financial and non-financial audiences.
- Tableau experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial discipline; Finance or Accounting preferred