Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Do you love thinking analytically? Do you enjoy using data and analytics tools to tell a compelling story? Are you excited about uncovering insights and value through your love for data mining? Are you naturally curious and won’t stop until you get to the root-causes of the business performance?
We are looking for a motivated finance professional with high analytical capacity, creativity, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills to join our Management Reporting team. As a Senior Analyst, you will work in a function that is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting and forecasting of revenue, operating expenses and related metrics. You will also play a key role in helping the team in designing the next generation of reporting, forecasting, analysis and reconciliation tools.
- Perform financial research and analysis and summarize findings for financial reviews with the CFO
- Develop prototypes for improvements to reporting process
- Design and build ad-hoc reports utilizing Excel and Tableau, as appropriate
- Collaborate with the middle office and accounting teams to improve data management; design processes to collect, clean, and transform data from several sources for purposes of analysis and stable reporting
- Assist with preparation of the quarterly financial statement package and other reports, as needed
- Assist with expense and headcount forecasting and planning process
- Work closely with Accounting, Middle Office and Technology Business Management to ensure reporting consistency across the finance groups
- Aid in the selection and design of a robust report delivery platform for end-users of financial information
- 5+ years experience in financial analysis with progressive work history
- Expert technical knowledge of financial statements, planning, and financial analysis processes
- Expert/Mastery level analytical and data transformation skills using MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of data modelling and relational database concepts, SQL a plus
- Strong report design & development skills required
- Great presentation skills with an ability to express quantitative concepts to financial and non-financial audiences.
- Tableau experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial discipline; Finance or Accounting preferred
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.