Are you passionate about market data? Do you love collaborating on tough problems? Do you crave being involved in critical initiatives that have direct and meaningful impact on an organization's daily performance?
We are looking for a market data expert with experience in the processing, distribution, and management of market data. You would lead a team to integrate vendor market data systems and to develop applications and libraries that produce market data for other systems. You would thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where our team-mates quickly see the results of their effort, and their impact on our business.
- You own and deliver the market data technology vision and roadmap at CTC.
- You are responsible for vendor and proprietary technology meeting its business SLA’s.
- You provide architectural oversite for our proprietary software.
- You lead a software engineering team whose role is to understand requirements, propose solutions and deliver software into production environment in a timely and robust manner.
- You foster collaboration with other teams including operations, option pricing, exchange access, inventory and risk management, and quality assurance.
- You deeply understand the technology behind market data for exchange traded options.
- You can build multi-threaded and distributed applications written in Java or C++.
- You quickly triage issues and drive the resolution effort through completion.
- You love leading software developers to create simple, cohesive, and practical solutions.
- You build trust and influence within your team, your company, and with external partners.
- You have a passion for coaching and team development.
- You deliver timely and effective feedback that help employees learn and grow.
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team-based, derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.