Do you have a passion for designing storage solutions to solve challenging business requirements? Do you get passionate about new technologies and finding processes that could be improved by them? Can you discuss storage technologies at technical and conceptual levels? If so, we may have a role for you. CTC is looking for a Storage Engineer to maintain our block and file storage arrays, along with our storage area network. We need someone who can design storage arrays to address business needs, lead the implementation of new hardware, and solve performance problems.
- Operational responsibility for storage provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Ownership of Storage Area Network, including design, implementation of new switches\ISLs, zoning, and migrations
- Maintain storage lifecycle management and architecture, recommending changes to support business requirements
- Analysis of application storage requirements and design of new storage system configurations
- Implementation of NAS volumes\shares\exports to meet business requirements
- Day to Day performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Great communication skills and ability to contribute as part of a dynamic team
- Ability to explain the data path for Fibre Channel, CIFS, NFS, and backup operations, including internal array operations (caching, raid calculations, tiering) and relative cost and latency of each step
- Significant experience with EMC XtremIO and Netapp FAS arrays, performance troubleshooting of both, and Brocade zoning and ISL creation
- Scripting experience and basic knowledge of REST apis of common storage vendors.
- Experience working with the local storage stack on Redhat, ESXi, and\or Windows servers, including HBA\NIC firmware\drivers, multipathing software, and clustering software
Who We Are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team-based, derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.