CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
As a Senior UI engineer on the Systematic credit team you will help build interactive UIs for pricing and risk management of our product offerings on various venues. You will apply your experience and team with us to develop a UI architecture capable of delivering information to trading desks with varying requirements. Software development cycles at CTC are short and releases of proprietary software are frequent. This is a fast-paced and dynamic team environment where our engineers quickly see the results of their effort.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with traders, quants and technologists to drive requirements
- Architect high-performance web solutions to address latency-critical, large volume problems
- Implement UI components and solutions using the Angular web stack
- Collaborate and share your expertise during design and code reviews
- Partner with DevOps to ensure that the software delivered is high quality and easy run in a production environment
What We’re Looking For
- Experience developing, testing, deploying, tuning and supporting enterprise wide web applications
- Desire to learn details of electronic trading, no current knowledge needed
- Strong problem solving and analytic capabilities
- A self-starter who can quickly triage issues and drive the resolution effort through completion
- A preference for simple, cohesive, and practical solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Exposure to credit trading / markets is highly desired but not required
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.