CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Execution Engineer to help build out our next-generation execution framework. In this role you will be involved in mission-critical projects that have direct and meaningful impact on CTC's daily performance. The C++ framework is deployed on Linux in short, frequent development cycles in proprietary software. In our fast-paced team environment, our engineers can quickly see the results of their effort, and the impact that work has on our businesses.
- Contribute to an asset class-agnostic trading framework that will provide scale to quickly add new symbols and exchanges
- Partner with the firmwide safety committee to ensure the platform is operationally safe and sound
- An active member of a software engineering team whose role is to understand requirements, propose solutions and deliver software into production environment in a timely and robust manner
- Foster collaboration with other teams including operations, option pricing, exchange access, inventory and risk management, and quality assurance
- 3+ years of development experience required in C++, knowledge of C++17/20 preferred
- Experience with ultra-low latency development and performance investigation tools
- Ability to quickly triage issues and drive the resolution effort through completion
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and distributed application architecture
- Demonstrated preference for simple, cohesive, and practical solutions
- Salary Range: 145k - 225k, plus a discretionary bonus.
- The discretionary bonus will be dependent upon the individuals skills, experience, qualifications, and firm performance.
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.