CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
Chicago Trading Company
We are proud to call CTC an industry leader that keeps making markets and team members better. As we look to the future, CTC strives to scale our successful businesses to grow and diversify, to add new technologies, and new geographies.
CTC's fun and trusting culture inspires its team members to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take smart risks in a collaborative environment. The organization strives to be the most innovative firm in the industry that makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of its employees, and all the communities to which it belongs.
CTC is looking for an experienced procurement professional to help enable our business’ growth strategy in a cost-effective way while continuing to improve our operational processes. This individual contributor role will facilitate the entire Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process, be responsible for day-to-day purchases, provide financial reporting, negotiate contracts, and help increase process efficiencies. If you enjoy working with traders, technologists and operations teams, and are interested in learning about market making and technology strategy, this unique opportunity could be just right for you!
What You Will Do
- Own our Coupa processes in support of daily procurement operations. Ensure data is accurate and there is alignment across back office systems.
- Negotiate high value agreements on behalf of, or in collaboration with Tech leaders
- Support the contract management process, review and redline agreements from a business risk, SLA, and commercial perspective.
- Work closely with CTC’s vendors and partners to ensure timely and accurate product and service fulfillment per in-place agreements: will manage to dispute resolution
- Identify, design and implement continuous improvements to the Procurement process to make them more efficient and mature
- Produce and manage procurement reporting: provide metrics and analytics on spend, vendor management, P2P processes, and contracting to help drive cost savings and efficiencies
- Troubleshoot PO issues and partner with the Accounting team to assist with a smooth and timely invoice approval process.
- Research budget availability and be able to communicate clearly and concisely when presenting topics for purchase approval
- Assist Tech and Business leads in sourcing products & services when requested
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Purchasing/Supply Chain Distribution, Finance, Accounting, or related area of study
- 8-10 years direct work experience in a Procurement capacity, with an emphasis in technology spend and contracting. Trading, Finance, or Technology industry experience preferred.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills with the ability to demonstrate working larger, more complex deals while striking the right balance of key negotiation objectives.
- Commodity experience in (but not limited to) software, Cloud, consulting and all IT infrastructure.
- Experience working in the Coupa P2P system and familiar with the day-to-day administrative functions and data upkeep, specifically from a Procurement perspective and its downstream impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate CTC’s needs with internal and external parties and at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent requests.
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel and proficient with other Microsoft Office products
- Excellent skills in: customer service, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.