CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
We are proud to call CTC an industry leader that keeps making markets and team members better. As we look to the future, CTC strives to scale our successful businesses to grow and diversify, to add new technologies, and new geographies.
CTC's fun and trusting culture inspires its team members to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take smart risks in a collaborative environment. The organization strives to be the most innovative firm in the industry that makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of its employees, and all the communities to which it belongs.
CTC is looking for an experienced financial analyst to help build and grow our financial planning and analysis capabilities. This role will support the entire forecasting process for Technology, be responsible for architecting and building Anaplan models, develop inbound and outbound data integration solutions, and develop end user reporting. If you enjoy working with technologists and finance teams, and are passionate about developing financial solutions in a dynamic trading environment, this unique opportunity could be just right for you!
What You’ll Do
- Architect, build, model, and support critical business solutions on the Anaplan platform
- Continue to maintain Anaplan models that are optimized for performance
- Develop inbound and outbound data feeds to and from the Anaplan model
- Translate report needs in to designs and prototypes for UIs and reports. You will build reports using Anaplan, Apptio and Tableau as appropriate.
- Directly support the monthly forecasting process to include all categories of IT spend including internal and external labor, hardware, software, consulting, capex, and headcount planning. Participate in the preparation of reports, explanation of variances, allocations/chargebacks, and reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Provide support for other Technology Business Management systems and source systems including the GL, Procure-to-Pay, HCM, Cost Allocation and timetracking systems.
- Conduct data validation of technology financials including but not limited to actuals, forecast, and plan, and across source systems.
- Provide data and financial analysis for project costing
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years direct work experience in a financial analyst capacity, with an emphasis on Technology forecasting and spend. Trading, Finance, or Technology industry experience preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as an Anaplan Model Builder or Anaplan Consultant required. Experience building models that are in line with best practices for model design, implementation and development. Deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling and optimizing design for performance. Certification in Anaplan preferred.
- Advanced financial modeling skills and extensive experience in analyzing financial data required
- Must have a solid foundation in accounting principles
- Expert analytical and data transformation skills using MS Excel including experience with formulaic logic such as if statements, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, etc. preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, data modelling and application of relational database concepts preferred
- Experience developing API data integrations for Anaplan preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate CTC’s needs with internal and external parties and at all levels of the organization.
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.