CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
Chicago Trading Company
We are proud to call CTC an industry leader that keeps making markets and team members better. As we look to the future, CTC strives to scale our successful businesses to grow and diversify, to add new technologies, and new geographies.
CTC's fun and trusting culture inspires its team members to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take smart risks in a collaborative environment. The organization strives to be the most innovative firm in the industry that makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of its employees, and all the communities to which it belongs.
CTC’s Human Capital Management team is passionate about providing a world class employee experience including competitive and equitable compensation. As CTC’s Data and Compensation Sr. Analyst you will get the opportunity to work hand in hand with our talent acquisition team and senior leaders developing reports to inform on key metrics, providing guidance on keeping compensation in line with external industry benchmarks, and ensuring our pay/promotion programs are fair and equitable across all areas and levels.
What You Will Do
- Provide senior leaders with market data on proprietary trading industry compensation to support data driven decisions on compensation that allow us to retain and recruit top talent
- Support firm leaders in ensuring CTC’s compensation philosophy is understood by employees and managed effectively by people managers
- Complete our Pay Equity review to ensure all employees are paid fairly given their roles and responsibilities
- Prepare materials and support CTC managers through clear and easy to understand communication guides for delivering compensation
- Ensure integrity of our people data to drive effective partnerships with our payroll/finance/accounting teams while collaborating and coordinating on compensation matters
- Tell stories with data through statistical analysis and clear visualizations to empower leaders to use metrics to drive strategic decisions and identify areas for improvement in their organizations
- Intake and assess stakeholder data request requirements to advise and deliver the appropriate data analysis
- Administer CTC’s 401k plan including the annual 401k audit and 401k committee process, keeping up to date with industry standards
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting for compensation and benefits
- Drive year end compensation planning and process through coordination and analytics for executive management
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years’ experience in HR compensation and/or People Data Analytics in a Financial/Technology field
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Experience creating dashboards/reports in Tableau (or equivalent BI program) to drive human capital management decisions
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to synthesize recommendations by combining data from different sources in the market
- Passion for equitable pay/promotion processes
- Experience with benchmarking, merit and market adjustment budgets/process
- Understanding and ability to complete statistical analysis such as regressions (preferred, not required)
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.