CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
Chicago Trading Company
Chicago Trading Company (CTC) helps the world price and manage risk. We pride ourselves on our strong values, our entrepreneurial spirit, and our commitment to doing the right thing. Our culture is highly collaborative across traders, quants, technologists and development teams who work together to solve the toughest problems our markets have to offer. We strive to make a positive impact on our industry, the lives of our employees, and the communities to which we belong.
As the Payroll Analyst, you will be accountable for assisting in the accurate and timely processing, reporting, and support for all payroll related functions. Excellent communications skills are essential. The Payroll Analyst will play a key role in maintaining the policies and procedures to ensure seamless information flow between Human Capital Management, Payroll, and the rest of the Finance team.
What You Will Do
- Monitor and respond to employee and partner inquiries
- Payroll administration for multiple entities using the UKG Pro System, including timecard management and benefit information
- Process UK payroll for local employees in coordination with CTC’s UK accounting firm, support payroll requests and monthly pension submission. Assist with expatriate payroll accounting and reconciliations.
- Review quarterly and annual tax filings and partner with UKG’s Payment Services team for resolution of tax inquires from Federal, State, & Local agencies
- Partner with Accounting on payroll related journal entries, reconciliations and reporting
- Manage employee expense reporting including Concur administration, review of reports for accuracy and proper support and the accurate recording of expenses in the GL system
- Compile documentation for audit related requests and liaise with external auditors
- Support payroll process improvement and new initiatives
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of experience working in a progressive payroll position, including direct payroll administration
- Excellent organization skills, meticulous attention to detail and a high level of integrity with the ability to handle confidential information
- Strong operational knowledge of payroll and expense reporting systems, preferably UKG and Concur
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document processes and interact with all levels of management and external vendors
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and a penchant for solving complex problems
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables
- Familiarity with UK and expat payroll and a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation a plus
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.