CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
Chicago Trading Company
We are proud to call CTC an industry leader that keeps making markets and team members better. As we look to the future, CTC strives to scale our successful businesses to grow and diversify, to add new technologies, and new geographies.
CTC's fun and trusting culture inspires its team members to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take smart risks in a collaborative environment. The organization strives to be the most innovative firm in the industry that makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of its employees, and all the communities to which it belongs.
CTC Wealth Management LLC was formed in 2016 to allow access to long term, uncorrelated asset classes focused on multi-family real estate. We've since launched four real estate funds, investing in over $800M of multi-family real estate.
The Real Estate Analyst sources, acquires and manages investment properties for CTC Wealth Management's real estate funds. Additionally, the Analyst will wear several hats and assist with investor relations, marketing, accounting, audits, and legal review. Our new team member must enjoy solving creative financial situations, employ a long-term outlook on investments, and have a passion for real estate.
What You Will Do
- Provide analytical support in the underwriting, due-diligence, processing and closing of real estate transactions
- Review, analyze and interpret financial operating statements, rent rolls, third party reports, surveys, title reports, zoning reports, and other due diligence items
- Perform cash flow modeling and recommendations on potential investments and present to investment committee members
- Maintain portfolio analysis tools to monitor Fund allocations by investment and property type, and ensure proper diversification
- Work closely with counsel on operating agreements, term sheets, and PSA agreements
- Collaborate with the team on marketing initiatives and investor relations, including capital call, investor reporting, and distribution notifications
- Proactively source new operator relationships and monitor market statistics and trends
What We Are Looking For
1-5 years of experience in investment property sourcing/acquisition/management or with own real estate holdings.
- General understanding of basic real estate investment, debt, and valuation concepts
- Prior investing or analysis experience in multifamily or commercial real estate as either owner or LP investor
- Strong organization and attention to details
- Microsoft Office intermediate to advanced Excel skills with a focus on financial modeling
- Preferred self-starter with sales experience
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.