CTC is a cutting-edge proprietary trading firm with a long-term vision and a clear focus on helping the world price and manage risk. Our fun and trusting culture inspires us to solve the industry’s most challenging problems and take calculated risks in a collaborative environment.
We strive to be the most innovative firm in the industry today, tomorrow, and long into the future while upholding ethical excellence. We believe that CTC makes a positive impact on the markets, the lives of our employees, and all the communities to which we belong. Started in 1995 by a team of forward-thinking Traders, we are proud to call ourselves an industry leader that keeps making markets and each other better.
The Procurement Analyst is part of our global procurement team that is responsible for managing the full procurement lifecycle across a wide variety of purchases, with a heavy emphasis on technology products and services. In this role, you will partner with members of the legal, finance and technology teams to help purchase goods and services, analyze our spend, collaborate to develop and implement processes to optimize how we purchase goods and services for the firm.
What You’ll Do
- Act as co-owner and administrator of our procurement process in support of daily business operations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal business stakeholders by networking to understand business needs and identify improvement opportunities
- Create relevant metrics from our spend data to share with owners, to ultimately equip the business for better decision-making
- Work with members of the Procurement, Accounting, Technology and Supplier teams to continuously develop ways to improve the procurement lifecycle process, including automation
- Review and analyze spend to identify trends, patterns, and areas for cost optimization
- Research budget availability with Finance and be able to communicate clearly and concisely when presenting topics for purchase approval
What We’re Looking For
- 2-5 years direct work experience in a Procurement capacity, with an emphasis in technology purchases; Trading, Finance, or Technology industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with team members at multiple levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify issues, evaluate options, and drive solutions
- Ability to identify and resolve operational inefficiencies
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience working with a Procure to Pay (P2P) system is expected, preferably Coupa P2P, including familiarity with the day-to-day operational functions and data upkeep
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.