CTC Alternative Strategies Ltd., a subsidiary of Chicago Trading Company, is adding to the operations which supports a rapidly growing multi-strategy investment team. The Operations Analyst works closely with the operations staff, external vendors, and all trading staff to ensure smooth settlement of all asset classes and daily books and records are complete and accurate. Additionally, the Analyst produces a suite of internal reports to the Manager of Operations, handling collateral, margining, and financing. This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing team!
- Generating daily cash and position reconciliation processes between the fund administrator, prime brokers, and internal order management system and solving any clearing or trade break issues with counterparties.
- Working with prime brokers on global equity, corporate bond, derivatives, and sovereign bond settlements.
- Collaborating closely with trading staff, prime broker, and administrator on corporate actions (mergers, exchange offers, conversions, etc).
- Drafting and analyzing internal reports detailing margin requirements, cash custody balances, collateral management, etc with external prime broker and custody accounts.
- Determining and initiating collateral transfers between entities to cover margin requirements and optimize interest revenue.
- Preparing profit and loss reports for portfolio manager and analyzing the impact of corporate actions.
- Calculating and confirming all credit default swap, equity swap, and other OTC reset and settlement payments.
- Distributing daily trade data reports and ensuring accurate uploads with counterparties, including credit derivative confirmations.
- Assisting with monthly NAV reconciliations and distribution. Finding opportunities to create operational efficiencies.
- Helping with projects and building workflow processes related to new strategies
- Derivative operations experience required, including knowledge of front to back office trade processing and settlement
- Experience with global equities, fixed income, options, futures, CFD, and OTC markets and products
- Microsoft Office, advanced Excel knowledge desired
- OMS experience (Broadridge specific knowledge a plus)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
Who we are:
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.