- Use a test and data driven approach to write impactful and reliable high-performance C++ applications.
- Work with skilled teammates to establish an architectural vision that emphasizes measurability and maintainability
- Implement functionality, participate in team code reviews, and provide valuable feedback on performance, logic, and maintenance issues to ensure code-level consistency
- Deliver high quality software into production environment in a timely manner
- Keep up to date on the latest C++ standards that we could benefit from
- Demonstrated familiarity with C++ 11 or beyond
- Experience with multi-threaded programming, high-performance application architecture and performance tuning techniques and tools
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to design, develop, and deploy major software deliverables to production
- Established track record of applying problem solving skills to challenging problems in a fast-paced production environment
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company (CTC) is a team-focused derivatives trading firm that employs a multifaceted approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We're always trying to improve to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We trade a broad spectrum of asset classes including Indexes, Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We take pride in our considerable growth since our inception in 1995 and are recognized as a leading provider of liquidity on numerous derivatives exchanges globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please watch this brief video to learn more about us! https://vimeo.com/294194701