We are looking for an experienced software development manager to lead a team that builds software to manage delta risk from options trading at CTC. Our software has a direct and meaningful impact on CTC's daily performance. We primarily develop in C++ and deploy on Linux in short, frequent development cycles. In our fast-paced, team environment we can quickly see the results of our effort.
- Collaborate closely with trading and quants to develop delta management and execution strategies
- Manage a software engineering team whose role is to understand requirements, propose solutions and deliver software into production environment in a timely and robust manner
- Foster collaboration with other teams including operations, option pricing, exchange access, inventory and risk management, and quality assurance
- Contribute to projects as an individual contributor in addition to leading the team
- Prior experience leading a software development team preferably in trading execution
- 5+ years of development experience required in C++ knowledge of C++11/14/17/20 preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust, collaborate, and influence across the team, company, and with external partners
- Passion for coaching and developing members of your team
- Ability to quickly triage issues and drive the resolution effort through completion
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and distributed application architecture
- Demonstrated preference for simple, cohesive, and practical solutions
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch plus healthy snacks, of course, wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.