Are you excited by the idea of using your DevOps skills to passionately build and maintain low latency trading systems? Would you like to help us optimize, standardize, and improve our DevOps tools and processes? We are seeking an Onboarding Architect for our DevOps team. As a member of this emerging team you will collaborate with Application Development teams to craft an infrastructure using our DevOps Platform and processes. And as a technology team member you will work with other specialists, traders, and quants to design, develop, deploy and operate our next generation DevOps platform.
- Work with application owners to build new and maintain existing application architecture
- Develop an in depth understanding of existing application architecture and work on migration.
- Identify and implement solutions to optimize performance and maintain low latency
- Meet target dates in support of a fast paced release cycle
- Bring to bear new technologies and approaches with continuous improvement in mind
- Proven track record in crafting, maintaining, improving application architecture
- Experience designing infrastructure footprint for applications
- In-depth understanding IT infrastructure, Public cloud, DevOps and Ent. architecture
- Expert level knowledge of Java/C++/ Scripting (Python, Type Script, JS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of memory management challenges that exist in high throughput low latency trading applications
- Detailed understanding of high capacity/low latency infrastructure (Solace, multicast, Infiniband, Ethernet, SolarFlare)
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts
- Understanding of build and deployment management
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company (CTC) is a highly analytical derivatives trading company that employs a multifaceted, focused approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take critical action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995 and are recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.