CTC is seeking a multifaceted technology leader who has the ability to motivate and influence at all levels of the firm. As a senior member of our team reporting to our CIO, you will partner with quants, traders, and skilled software engineers to advance our trading platform.
- Build and lead a dynamic Technology team with diverse skills and experiences that is coordinated seamlessly with trading and quants, and in sync with the firm’s mission and vision
- Champion for implementation of open source technology into the firm
- Embed continuous improvement methodologies, tools, and technologies that make developers more productivy
- Work closely with Infrastructure engineering to build on-demand provisioning
- Develop a detailed roadmap for our Technology Platform
- Collaborate with senior members of the technology architecture team to review and improve your team’s approach to building a platform that has the potential to be used more broadly
- Can drive technology transformation through modernized technology stack, up-to-date processes, and acquisition of new skillsets
- Can drive standardization to achieve Enterprise scale
- Experience in automation of the SDLC processes including pre- and post- release
- Experience in open source usage and contribution.
- Experience with micro services architecture, understanding trade offs and design principals
- Experience leading teams
- Ability to build trust and influence within the company, your area, as well as with external partners
- Experience with micro-services architecture - design/assembly of frameworks to meet non-functional requirements of alerting/monitoring/metrics collection/discovery
- Experience in Big Tech companies, Cloud services, and setting tooling/policies/guidelines to incentivize behavior would all be advantageous to the role
Who We Are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team-based, derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, focused approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take proactive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown significantly since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.