CTC is seeking an experienced, highly motivated developer to help build a premiere crypto trading business. We are looking for someone who wants to work in a collaborative environment to solve hard problems and improve the efficiency of financial markets.
We are a leader in global derivatives trading, expanding into crypto trading. Software development cycles at CTC are short and releases of proprietary software are frequent. This is a fast-paced and dynamic team environment where our engineers quickly see the results of their effort, and the impact that work has on our businesses. Come join us in our early phases of this journey and be an active part of the evolving crypto market!
- Design, write and test a full stack crypto trading platform across multiple languages and multiple environments include cloud platforms
- Work closely with trading and other business partners to iterate on agile stories to deliver software to production quickly that is fit for purpose
- A self-starter who can support the application built to quickly triage issues and drive the resolution effort through completion
What We’re Looking For:
- Full stack trading application development; algorithms, and data structures
- Expertise in C++
- Proficiency in Java and Node.JS
- Experience with Docker, AWS, CI/CD tools (GitLab & Artifactory), Kubernetes, Hazelcast or Kafka
- Financial industry development experience with Crypto trading (exchange market data/access) and Blockchain
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with a team as well as independently
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Who We Are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team-based, derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, focused approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take proactive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown significantly since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We strive to make a positive impact on our industry, the lives of our employees, and the communities to which we belong. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families, so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.