Are you passionate about the opportunity to make a difference in the work environment of a team oriented proprietary trading firm! Does the prospect of maintaining a state-of-the art newly renovated office space excite you? Do you love working on space expansions and office renovations?
We are looking for a seasoned office manager to become a part of a diverse team supporting all fields within the firm! The role requires excellent interpersonal skills and leading a team to collaborate and support a host of facilities functions.
- Manage all facilities’ needs, primary responsibility for the day-to-day coordination of all maintenance and service work of a three-floor, 114,000 square foot facility.
- Run the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure team on space expansion, office renovations and staff moves.
- Liaisons with the Office of the Building, co-hosting bi-weekly meetings. Main point of contact for building communications, including maintenance, security and HVAC.
- Negotiates and maintains vendor relationships for CTC’s food program.
- Supervises Office Admin team, which comprises a receptionist and two facilities coordinators, maintaining a team atmosphere through leadership, collaboration and development.
- Event planning, including company meetings, holiday party and creative employee-experience events.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copiers, printers, coffee machines, refrigerators, appliances, etc.
- 5 years of experience as an Office Manager at a professional services firm with experience supervising a small team.
- Experience with office renovation and construction.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proactive with the ability to influence and manage competing priorities while following through all tasks to ensure closure.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Associate degree preferred.
Who we are:
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.