Are you a hands-on payroll professional with keen attention to detail and the ability for improving processes? We are looking for a motivated individual with high analytical capacity, creativity, attention to detail, and strong technical and interpersonal skills to join our Accounting team!
As a Payroll Manager, you will accountable for the accurate and timely processing, reporting, and support for all payroll. Excellent communications skills are essential for this role. You will also play a key role in helping design the policies and procedures to ensure seamless information flow between Human Capital Management, Payroll, and the rest of the Finance team.
- Payroll administration for multiple, including international, entities using Ultipro system
- Process UK payroll for local employees in coordination with CTC’s UK accounting firm, support payroll requests.
- Post payroll journal entries to the general ledger, prepare balance sheet reconciliations and provide additional reporting and analysis for management
- Assist with expatriate payroll accounting and reconciliations, support the tax equalization and related expat processes
- Review quarterly and annual tax filings, including monitoring payroll system’s earnings and deduction code mappings
- Independently research and stay ahead of changing tax law, including international taxation issues
- Develop and lead payroll process improvement and new initiatives, including system upgrades
- Support annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Compile documentation for audit related requests and liaise with external auditors.
- Progressive experience with direct payroll administration
- Payroll systems administration experience including participation in implementations
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with a sense of urgency and very high degree of accuracy
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document processes and interact with all levels of management and external vendors
- Advanced Excel including pivot table and macros
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related financial subject area, CPP or CPA preferred
Who we are:
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.