Chicago Trading Company (CTC) helps the world price and manage risk. We pride ourselves on our strong values, our entrepreneurial spirit, and our commitment to doing the right thing. Our culture is highly collaborative across traders, quants, technologists and development teams who work together to solve the toughest problems our markets have to offer. We strive to make a positive impact on our industry, the lives of our employees, and the communities to which we belong.
Are you excited by the idea of using your DevOps skills to build and optimize low latency trading systems? CTC is seeking a DevOps Engineer for our emerging DevOps team. As a member of this team you will work closely with your teammates to design an infrastructure using our Platform and processes. And as a technology team member you will work with other specialists, traders, and quants to design, develop, deploy and operate our next generation DevOps Platform.
- Build and manage Kubernetes clusters and continuously improve deployment process of our applications.
- Operating in a fast-moving release cycle
- Use new technologies and approaches with continuous improvement in mind
- Utilize modern DevOps tools (GitLab, Artifactory, X-Ray, Helm etc.)
- Build infrastructure as code and implement and test the automation.
- Integrate with monitoring and alert systems
- Automate application/system/environment deployment cross data centers
- Experience with Public Cloud resources including provisioning, monitoring and maintenance.
- Consistent track record working with a DevOps suite of tools
- Hands on experience crafting infrastructure footprint for applications
- Skilled implementing and automating CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a multi-cloud provider environment
- Experience working in a multi-language development infrastructure
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
This position cannot accommodate full-time remote work in Colorado, California, District of Columbia, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Utah.
We also welcome employees in our Chicago or NYC office who would like to work in-office or in an in-office/remote hybrid.