Are you an engineer who is passionate about using efficient modern technology to accelerate the speed of innovation? Do you enjoy collaborating with engineers, quants and traders to meet ambitious goals? Our team is responsible for providing theoretical values and risk metrics for all products at the firm. We are seeking an experienced software engineer to help architect our next-generation valuation platform. You will collaborate with quants and teammates to architect Python frameworks for accessing valuation and risk data, and for efficiently performing calculations. You will adopt cutting-edge technology to build a flexible solution enabling rapid innovation in new models, new markets and new technologies.
- Collaborate with traders, quants and technologists to drive requirements
- Architect high-performance Python frameworks to access valuation and risk data
- Implement efficient Python APIs to enable easy access to modeling libraries
- Utilize modern technology to interface Python libraries with new and existing C++ components
- Deep development experience in Python including pandas
- Experience working with clients to develop requirements and SLAs
- Experience with multi-threaded and distributed programming
- Background including scientific/numerical computing
- Basic C++ knowledge
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.