Are you a Software Engineer who wants to challenge your skills on a systematic quantitative trading desk? Do you love working with state-of-the-art data pipelines? At CTC, you will be a part of groundbreaking current and new technology such as Python3, Dask, time series databases and microservices as it relates to your role making an impactful contribution to the firm. On our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with multiple functions throughout the organization including quant models, backtesting platforms and trading systems. This role will give you the chance to work in a collaborative setting sharing your ideas, while also gaining knowledge from fellow teammates!
- Experience in software development on a trading desk or in a non-enterprise environment
- Strong experience building data pipelines, quantitative research platforms, system monitoring tools and trade execution systems
- Python experience building live analytic platforms with large data sets.
- Familiarity with software engineering tools like git, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.
- Comfortable working and problem solving in a Linux environment
- Somebody who will readily speak up and ask questions
- Desire to be a member of a fast-growing team with evolving priorities
- Self-aware and accountable
- Ability to identify problem areas and come up with solutions without much oversight
Nice to Have
- Experience with SQL and large-scale time series databases
- Experience with service-oriented architectures
- Knowledge of option pricing, systematic trading and securities markets
Who we are:
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team-oriented derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.