Are you energized by the hunt of talent? Does getting just the right person into the right career opportunity excite you?
We are seeking a Talent Partner who wants to work with great people and help our firm grow. You will work closely with business leaders across Technology, Trading, Financial Engineering and Operations to build and execute strategic staffing plans.
In return, you will be part of an outstanding culture where integrity, employee growth and development, and collaboration are the norm. We are a rapidly growing firm passionate about delivering results and continuously improving.
Chicago Trading Company (CTC) helps the world price and manage risk. We pride ourselves on our strong values, our entrepreneurial spirit, and our commitment to doing the right thing. Our culture is highly collaborative across traders, quants, technologists and development teams who work together to solve the toughest problems our markets have to offer. We strive to make a positive impact on our industry, the lives of our employees, and the communities to which we belong.
What You’ll Do
- Sources diverse talent slates and matches the right person to the right role using objective criteria.
- Proactively builds pipelines of talent with skill sets critical for the firm’s success’.
- Facilitates feedback for internal interviewers to ensure consistency and quality.
- Identifies internal talent and assists in creating development plans and helps to refine our leadership bench.
- Development Planning for future leaders.
- Maintains the integrity of our behavioral interview process.
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures in collaboration with HCM team.
- Find opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on valuable activities.
- Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with contractors.
What We’re Looking For
- Knows how to mitigate unconscious bias in the selection process, how to connect with diverse talent pools, and has a track record of diverse hiring outcomes.
- Possesses skills and experience around the objective assessment of talent. Can identify both talent and potential.
- Approaches work pragmatically and delivers important outcomes.
- Understands how to give, receive, and apply feedback.
- Possesses experience of consultative approach with internal and external clients.
- Understands the value of teaming and is willing to work together toward both personal and shared achievement
- Knows the importance of prioritization and pushback. Balances different needs effectively and does not allow themselves to become spread too thin.
- Skilled in sourcing while also building a bench/network of talent.
- Is able to organize work via data and interpret data to make adjustments to searches.
- Specific experience recruiting roles for a proprietary trading firm preferred
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families, so we offer outstanding benefits to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, free breakfast and lunch (plus healthy snacks, of course), wellness reimbursement, quarterly recharge days, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CTC, we aim to cultivate a workplace that celebrates diversity and each person feels included, engaged and empowered. Where each of us feels we belong. We are committed to having a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Note that emails sent to this email account for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.