Are you energized by the hunt of talent? Does getting just the right person into the right career opportunity excite you?
We are seeking a Talent Partner who wants to work with great people and help our firm grow. You will work closely with business leaders across Technology, Trading, Financial Engineering and Operations to build and execute strategic staffing plans.
In return, you will be part of an outstanding culture where integrity, employee growth and development, and collaboration are the norm. We are a rapidly growing firm passionate about delivering results and continuously improving.
- Sources diverse talent slates and matches the right person to the right role using objective criteria.
- Proactively builds pipelines of talent with skill sets critical for the firm’s success’.
- Facilitates feedback for internal interviewers to ensure consistency and quality.
- Identifies internal talent and assists in creating development plans and helps to refine our leadership bench.
- Development Planning for future leaders.
- Maintains the integrity of our behavioral interview process.
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures in collaboration with HCM team.
- Find opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on valuable activities.
- Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with contractors.
- Knows how to mitigate unconscious bias in the selection process, how to connect with diverse talent pools, and has a track record of diverse hiring outcomes.
- Possesses skills and experience around the objective assessment of talent. Can identify both talent and potential.
- Approaches work pragmatically and delivers important outcomes.
- Understands how to give, receive, and apply feedback.
- Possesses experience of consultative approach with internal and external clients.
- Understands the value of teaming and is willing to work together toward both personal and shared achievement
- Knows the importance of prioritization and pushback. Balances different needs effectively and does not allow themselves to become spread too thin.
- Skilled in sourcing while also building a bench/network of talent.
- Is able to organize work via data and interpret data to make adjustments to searches.
- Specific experience with talent in highly analytical, technology driven business is preferred.
Who we are
We help the world price and manage risk. We strive to be the most creative firm in the industry. Our fun culture inspires us to solve hard problems and take smart risks together.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.