At Chicago Trading Company we pride ourselves on our culture, our entrepreneurial spirit, and our commitment to doing the right thing. We are a hive of collaboration where our traders, quants, technologists, and operations teams work together to solve the toughest problems our markets have to offer. We hold each other to the highest standards in our effort, our resourcefulness, and our integrity. We also recognize that maintaining a strong culture requires a significant investment in our people, so continuous learning and professional development are cornerstones of CTC’s ongoing success.
Do you have experience building and maintaining globally distributed, security reference data solutions? We are looking for someone to lead our reference data technology team that is charged with delivering an extensible security reference data system. The team pulls from internal and external sources to provide critical data that CTC’s trading systems rely on every day. This is a meaningful role where technical and communication skills are both critical for success.
- Lead our reference data technology team while acting as the main contact for security reference data at CTC.
- Deliver a consolidated, global security master that includes many asset classes, including equities, futures, options, fixed income, FX, and more.
- Store and provide access to CTC custom attributes related to securities stored in the master, such as portfolio compositions and display parameters.
- Ensure that our reference data pipelines clean and validate incoming data before it is made available to applications.
- Collaborate with other technology teams to ensure our reference data system maintains high availability and performance.
To succeed you will need:
- Deep experience working with reference and corporate action data from exchanges and vendors.
- Good judgment in selecting appropriate technologies to build long-lasting, maintainable systems.
- Interest, skill, and ideally experience in leading and mentoring team members to deliver and grow.
- Practical experience working in multiple programming languages such as python, Java, SQL, and C++.
Who we are
Chicago Trading Company is a highly analytical, team-based, derivatives trading firm that employs a dynamic, disciplined approach to trading across a variety of products and strategies. We take decisive action to position ourselves at the forefront of the financial markets.
We actively trade in a broad spectrum of asset classes that include Equities, Interest Rates, and Commodities. We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995. Recognized as a leading provider of liquidity and pricing on numerous derivatives exchanges globally, we trade more than 20 hours a day, six days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.