CTC’s internship program gives you insight into our culture and an inward look into what our business is all about. During the 10-week internship, you will participate in two classroom learning experiences including a week-long Basics of Options class, and a series of trading simulations called Mock Trading. You will also attend planned social activities and hear from various business leaders to improve your professional growth, and build not only your network with our employees, but also with fellow interns. Click here to see a tour of our Chicago office!
- You will work in an impactful role mirroring that of a full-time Associate Engineer or Quantitative Trading Analyst
- You will get hands-on experience with and exposure to our trading technology
- You will have weekly one-on-one meetings with your manager to ensure you are progressing and learning throughout the program
- You will receive one-on-one mentorship from a member of our software development or trading and quant team
- We place a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration built through various educational and social activities
- We provide summer housing with your fellow interns in downtown Chicago